Susan is analytical and process based, while prioritising recovery and continued love for the sport!
Susan is a Biokineticist practising in injury rehabilitation and sports performance, with a keen interest in the functional medicine side of physiological health and sports performance.
She has raced at professional level, and was awarded Protea colours for Cross Triathlon, having finished top 10 in the Elite field at World champs XTERRA and ITU Cross Triathlon World Champs. Returning recently to her first love and strongest discipline…running. Finding fulfilment in using her longstanding experience to assist others in achieving their goals, however big or small.
Favourite saying: “Everyone has their own Everest”
- 1st Mac Mac 46km Trail run 2021
- 10th – XTERRA WORLD CHAMPS
- 2nd – XTERRA SA Champs
- 1st – Bela Bela 5150
- 1st – XTERRA Knysna
- 2nd – All Africa Cross Champs
- 1st – Thule 4 Peaks Challenge
- 2nd – Table Mountain Challenge
- 1st – Magalies Trail Challenge
- 1st – Afriman Long Dist. Duathlon
- 1st – African X trail run