Book with Landie
Coach for VIP Packages only
I have been an elite trail runner since 2012 and did my first trail race in 2008.
I am also a mom of two youngsters (4 and 2), co-owner of Alpasit and partner in the Maxi Race Cape Winelands as well as a Chartered Accountant with a Masters Degree in Tax, which naturally means I had to become an expert in the juggling game. Christiaan and I have competed in numerous international events and together we have been on plenty of adventure trips to Lesotho and other incredible places. As a coach, I love it when clients become the best version of themselves and thrive on motivating people to reach their goals.
My 2023 results included winning the UTCT 55km, the Cape Town Marathon Trail 46km and the Whale Trail 53km. 2023 certainly was a great year, where I won 7 out of the 8 races I competed in.
Major local wins:
• Otter African Trail Run
• Ultra Trail Cape Town 100km, 65km & 55km
• Cape Town Marathon Trail 46km
• Skyrun 100km & 65km
• Whale of Trail 53km
• African X Trailrun
• Table Mountain Challenge
• 9th World Ultra Trail Champs
• Transalps 8 day stage race – Europe – 2nd
• Mont Blanc Marathon & 80k – 4th
• Hong Kong 100k: 4th
• Grand Raid Pyranees – France : 1st
• Buffalo Stampede Ultra – Australia: 1st
• Riano Trail Run – Spain: 1st