Landie Greyling – Bio
Landie Greyling, Elite Trail Runner, Chartered Accountant with a Masters Degree in Tax and new mom, has been on top of her trail running game since 2011, where she has been on the podium over 100 times. She and her husband also started their own online running coaching business, Alpasfit, with the purpose of mentoring and changing people’s lives. They also host trail running workshops and camps across the country on a regular basis.
Her major local results include winning:
- Otter African Trail Run
- Ultra Trail Cape Town 100km
- Skyrun 100km x 3
- African X Trailrun x 4
- Two Oceans Trail run x 4
- Buffalo Stampede Ultra – Australia – 1st
- Grand Raid Pyranees – France : 1st
- Riano Trail Run – Spain: 1st
- Transalps 8 day stage race – Europe – 2nd
- Mont Blanc Marathon – France – 4th
- Les Templiers – France – 4th
- Mont Blanc 80k – France – 4th
- World Ultra Trail Championships – 9th
Landie has been on the cover of many renowned sporting magazines such as Runner’s World, Modern Athlete, Rapport Magazine & Trail Magazine and is regularly featured in local and national newspapers.
She has also featured in various commercials for Kia Motors, Discovery Health, Nivea, Mizuno & Transact and has been featured on the Expresso show twice and is a regular on Supersport.
Landie appeared as a guest speaker at:
- Kelvin Grove Club
- KPMG Women’s day Business Breakfast
- Rhenish Girls High
- Southern Cross Trail Run
- Paarl Girls High